Meme time! More fun than Blogthings!

Catherine over at I Am Screaming and Punching Myself has done the "tag! you're it!" thang. On that note, here is the meme:

THE RULES

1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Eight things about moi:

1. Le Sweetie and I have been together for about three years. When we first met, I thought, “Okay, there is definitely something here.” Something about him made my widdle heart go thumpa thumpa thumpa thumpa! That’s when you know you’ve struck gold. You just know.

2. I had my first tooth filled when I was 21. In fact, I have 3-4 cavities, total, in my mouth. I’ve been lucky in that regard.

3. I never wear nail polish. I have no patience for sitting around waiting for the stuff to dry. In fact, I’ve never had a manicure or a pedicure in my life.

4. I’m fascinated by the Middle Ages. I read Barbara Tuchman’s A Distant Mirror: The Calamitous Fourteenth Century, and I was struck by the parallels between that period and the present day. Right now, I’m reading Alison Weir’s biography of Queen Isabella, mother of King Edward III.

5. I love to swim. As soon as the thermometer climbs into the 90s, I head for the nearest body of water—but not before lathering on sunscreen, of course.

6. Like the aforementioned Catherine, I know I should be more outgoing. Still, a good friend calls me the most outgoing shy person she's ever met. I think deep inside I am and always will be rather shy.

7. I am a redhead. A natural redhead. I used to be embarrassed about this, but with all the fake redheads out there, I am now proud of it.

8. I have not visited Seattle yet, but it is on my mental list of places to visit before I die.

Now to tag eight bloggers:
Ye Wei Blog, Parenthetical Remarks, Debsweb, Evil Bobby, The One True Tami, Pseudo-Adrienne, Yellow Doggerel Democrat Stop Looking at Me, Morning Martini, and Reconstitution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that