She's baaaaaaaaack!

Yes, I have managed to finish that ginormous but fun freelance project. I just sent it in; now I just sit back and wait for that nice check to come in.

Now that I'm back to the normal swing of things, it turns out that there is in fact a good side to Paul Wolfowitz's World Bank stint. Just ask AlterNet. My favorite reason: "He personally helped address the nagging problem of unequal pay for women by giving his 'female companion' a $47,000 raise." BWAH!

The ever-diligent Elayne Riggs has discovered a way to discern your very own superhero identity. Mine is the Golden Dancer, and my secret power is twisting enigma.

I've been peeking at Ilyka Damen's blog in recent months; she and her co-horts have interesting and thoughtful things to say. Via Ilyka et al., I've discovered Love Songs (Are for Losers), who has some sincere advice for immigrant bashers.

And finally, Adorable Girlfriend is throwing those corn kernels in the ol' poper. Yes, Newt "It's all the mean librulz fault!" Gingrich is getting closer and closer to announcing a run. The GOP primary can't come soon enough. This is going to be hilarious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that