Why I love my birthday

Well, it's the presents, basically. My birthday isn't until tomorrow, so I won't get Le Sweetie's present until then. My mom's present, meanwhile, consists of reimbursing me for some cool autumn clothes. I'm halfway there now, having bought a wrap sweater, a tank top to wear underneath said wrap sweater, a pretty black shirt, and a new autumn jacket that's just right for cool weather. All inexpensive, in case my mom is reading this. In fact, I got the black shirt and the jacket at H&M. And as I left with my new clothes, I asked myself why it's so hard to shop for a jacket I really like.

But no matter. I have my jacket.

Birthday, hurry up and come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that