And now for the link love

David Sirota announces his new syndicated column. It's great to see another progressive finding a mainstream platform.

Sara Robinson over at Orcinus describes the ever-familiar right-wing denial and explains which conservatives can and can't handle the truth.

Meanwhile, Elayne Riggs scratches her head at Keith Olbermann's courteous treatment of Bush's Mr. hat, Tony Snow. Personally, I wouldn't read too much into it. I suspect that if Snow didn't have cancer, Olbermann would be much, much harsher with the guy. That's just my theory.

Oh, and happy birthday to Hill Country Gal's husband! My own birthday is on Friday, so here are some birthday wishes for a fellow Virgo.

(No, I don't take that astrology stuff seriously.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that