Sad but true

From Evil Bobby:

Was I the only one out there who cringed, when hearing that OJ was arrested recently? Not that I care anyone way or the other about his arrest, but that’s the point. I couldn’t care less about OJ. Yet I know from previous experience, that we will be subjected to nonstop OJ Simpson media coverage until months after the case has been settled. Everything from OJ’s choice of salad dressing, motivations for that shirt color, and daily up to the minute updates on his current relationships, will be garbled about as though it has anything to do with anything.

If I were one of those tinfoil hat types, I would wonder if OJ was secretly on Karl Rove's payroll to divert people from things like Situation FUBAR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that