I'm baaaaaaack!

I am reminded of how much I missed blogging. Needless to say, summer, being the time of year that it is, manages to draw even the most devoted blogger away from the keyboard at least for a time. So it was with yours truly, who spent a fun extended weekend with Le Sweetie and friends in the Poconos. We went to a water park and splashed around. We went rowing and canoeing. We biked and swam. We even indulged in some retail therapy at an outlet mall. And, of course, we went to the town of Jim Thorpe, one of those cute little picturesque tourist towns often found in tourist enclaves.

When I wasn't on vacation, I was a. working on a freelance writing assignment or b. working on a freelance proofreading assignment. I have been mentally counting the money I've earned ever since. All this has left me with little blog time...until now. And yes, it's good to be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that