Can we kill this meme? Please?

Deb has sad news to share. There are still some people who a. think it's unpatriotic to say mean things about Bush and b. believe that liberals are meanies who hate America and blame our country for everything that's wrong. Really, aren't people sick of that by now? I mean, even I recognize that America isn't responsible for thunderstorms and Pete Doherty.

Deb, it seems, is also sick and tired of this mostly discredited meme.

Excuse me? I'm a liberal because I care about people, not things and I certainly don't wallow in angst and self-pity trying to reassess my perspective because I'm scared.

Methinks some of these stragglers need to buy a calendar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that