Nice to have my life back

I just turned in a proofreading assignment--a fantasy/horror anthology about vampires. Now all I have to do is wait for the check to come in. I love extra money. Doesn't everyone?

Spent Turkey Day at the home of Le Sweetie's family. It's a little weird to do that, because I was new to the way they do things. But everyone had a good time, except for Le Sweetie's grandma, who had vertigo and had to stay in bed. For Christmas, we're going to my mom's. Le Sweetie's family is Jewish and thus won't be doing much for Christmas.

Le Sweetie and I are going to Miami at the end of December. The week between Christmas and New Year's is generally dead, so my office is closed that week and so is his. To avoid the end-of-the-holidays funk, we're going to be where it's sunny and sandy. Should be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that