Tag! I'm it!

I've been tagged by Deb at Debsweb, so I'm diving in here:

Things I'd like to do before I die:

1. Visit Scandinavia
2. Learn to play guitar
3. Drive a car again (I have a license but haven't driven a car in years)

Things I cannot do:

1. Wait on line for long periods of time
2. Write ampersands
3. Do the butterfly stroke

Things I can do:

1. Ride a bike
2. Read things upside down
3. Take naps on craped airplanes (Le Sweetie can attest to that)

Things that attracted me to my significant other:

Too many to mention! Well to start with...
1. He presented me with flowers on our first date
2. He was cool and interesting
3. He had a great sense of humor
4. His taste in music rawked
5. He was just as attracted to me.

Wow...shall I go on? :D

Things I like to say:

1. Hi Sweetie!
2. Meow!
3. Well, y'know...

Books I like best:

SF/fantasy, mysteries, current events, history

Movies I like to see:

1. Airplane!
2. Spirited Away
3. The Star Wars Trilogy

Next on the tag list:
Parenthetical Remarks and Left Wing Nutjob! Take it away, kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that