I'm baaaaaaack!

It's been one thing after another. I moved. I got sick (with a cold or a sinus infection? I still don't know). I had a lot of work. Now, I have my life back. Yay!

Le Sweetie alerts yours truly to...The Empire Strikes Barack!



What a difference a couple of weeks makes. La Hill wins PA and all of a sudden Obama has a "bubba problem." La Hill barely wins Indiana and loses NC. All of a sudden, she's the one with a problem, and the problem is that she doesn't know when to quit.

Oh yeah, and after 2004, when the wingnuts whined about Teresa Heinz Kerry's tax forms, they're weirdly silent on the fact that beer heiress Cindy McCain won't release hers. Welcome to Planet IOKIYAR, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that