It's super-duper "buy a clue" time!

I really hesitate to even think about the latest example of manufactured outrage from the wingnutosphere, but The Catharine Chronicles has managed to break it down for the clue-challenged. Meanwhile, Bill O'Reilly spoke of retiring a few years ago, and Bob Cesca suggests he make good on that statement.

Meanwhile, I'd like to make some controversial statements of my own:

1. I agree with Michelle Obama.
2. I think Michelle Obama is right on.
3. I think Michelle Obama loves her country, even though she may not have always been proud of its government.
4. I feel the exact same way.
5. I think Michelle Obama would make an awesome First Lady.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that