Back in the swing of things...

I spent a nice long weekend on beautiful Long Beach Island in New Jersey. My guy and I stayed at a motel by the beach and spent our days bicycling, swimming, and going to Beach Haven's amusement park. Meanwhile, I did some early bird Xmas shopping. (My mom is worse than I am. I suspect she has all her shopping done by August.) Also picked up the requisite souvenirs (t-shirts, postcards, etc.).

Work is busy but not too busy. Just as it should be. I got my check for a freelance writing gig, so I'm feeling happy. Am also looking to do freelance editing while I'm at it. I've been too busy having fun and keeping up on current events to think about it, but...it's always nice to have extra money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that