The Subway Follies continue

I go to the Long Island City in YMCA, located in (where else?) Long Island City. To get there, I take the N/W line to Queensborough Plaza and transfer to the 7. Well, most days, that's what I do. For a while, it seems my weekend workout is going to have some complications. For one thing, the 7 line is undergoing track work for the next several weeks. I'm just glad I don't have to use it regularly, unlike the poor souls who work weekends. As it turns out, in addition to the track work, well, there were some other small snags. For one thing, the Mensa candidate who suggested alternate routes of transportation gave out the wrong information.

If the MTA raises its fares again, I suspect a lot of people are going to be, uhm, upset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that