Well, I went ahead and did it

I bought a new cell phone. It's an LG that flips open, just like those Star Trek communicators. I can even take pictures with it, which is kind of cool. I'm still trying to figure out how everything works on this new phone. They included a headset with the phone, which is tempting. However, I don't want to end up like those people who seem to be talking to themselves when they discuss the stock market. They just look kind of strange.

Anyway, I switched to Verizon and tossed my old phone in a bin they've set aside for antique cell phones. The antique phones are then donated to domestic abuse victims, so hopefully my old phone will be useful to someone before it finally expires for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that