Bruce Willis: "I'm not a Republican!!!"

This is a little old, perhaps, but Bruce Willis, die-hard GOPer, supporter of every Republican candidate since, I dunno, Ulysses S. Grant, has proclaimed that he is not a Republican. He was asked about current events, thus setting off the spiel below:
"I'm sick of answering this [expletive] question," he says. "I'm a Republican only as far as I want a smaller government, I want less government intrusion. I want them to stop [expletive] on my money and your money and tax dollars that we give 50 percent of... every year. I want them to be fiscally responsible and I want these [expletive] lobbyists out of Washington. Do that and I'll say I'm a Republican... I hate the government, OK? I'm a-political. Write that down. I'm not a Republican."

What could've caused this change? Maybe he was blackballed by the liberal meanies in Hollywood? Nah, didn't think so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that