How much more can Scott McClellan take?

Today's press conference has Scotty boy repeating himself.

Q: "What can you tell us about this leak case?"
A: "This is an ongoing legal proceeding."

Q: "Did the president authorize it?"
A: "As I said before, it's an ongoing legal proceeding. It was mentioned in a filing by Patrick Fitzgerald."

Q: "The president has been very critical of leaks himself, though."
A: "As I mentioned before, it was mentioned in a filing by Patrick Fitzgerald. I can't comment on it. It's related to an ongoing legal proceeding."

Q: "When was this information considered to be declassified anyway?"
A: "Again, it's an ongoing legal proceeding, in a filing by Patrick Fitzgerald, and I can't comment on it."

Q: "Can you give us the date it was classified?"
A: "I can't. It's related to an ongoing legal proceeding. I can't comment on it."

Q: "Is the president really okay with having declassified information leaked to reporters?"
A: "This is all part of an ongoing legal proceeding, so I can't answer that question."

Q: "Hey, where's the men's bathroom in this place anyway?"
A: "I can't answer that."
Q: "Why not?"
A: "It's part of an ongoing legal proceeding? Oh, wait! Never mind. The bathroom is down the hall to your right."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that