Conservatives is silly


From the Department of Manufactured Outrage and Nonsensical Controversies comes the latest right-wing fit over...an "O" salute. It's the brainchild of an LA ad agency unconnected with the Obama campaign. The agency is hoping it'll catch on.

Think what you will of this idea. Dave Neiwert thinks it looks dorky. I have no opinion of it either way. But the rightie blogosphere is making a big deal about it. I guess John McCain really is boring to write about. Or perhaps they just squirm a lot when they think of the guy. Anyway, at least one poster makes me seriously believe that perhaps Godwin's law should be reinstated.

As US News and World Report notes, it's not unlike George W. Bush's supporters holding up three fingers to form a "W." Which happened a lot in 2000.

I know, I know...IOKIYAR...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that