Okay, back to normalcy (such as it is)

I have been AWOL from blogging for the following reasons:

a. Work has been kerrrraaaaaa-zaaaaaaaay since one of my co-workers is leaving and a replacement has yet to be hired (this will change soon, of course).

b. Work has also been kerrrraaaaaa-zaaaaaaaay because I have three late projects in one month. Such is life; I'm not complaining. I am gainfully employed and thus I feel lucky. Late projects are just one of the complications of my line of work. Roll with the punches and all that.

c. I've been prepping to move in with Le Sweetie at the end of the month. I'll have a high speed internet connection and a faster commute. I'll also be living in Manhattan again--something I never imagined would happen. Some time this weekend, I'm going to buy a comforter. I've looked around my neighborhood and my office for places where I could buy a comforter for a reasonable price.

d. I've been at a loss for snarky comments ever since Huckabee and Yosemite Mitt left the race. There's nothing I could say about La Hill or McCain that hasn't been said before. Suffice it to say that I really am sick of La Hill's campaign and think McCain's campaign motto should be: "Same old shit, different administration." Those two are getting tiresome.

In positive news, I've been watching cartoons on the Discovery Kids channel and there are one or two clever shows there. What ever happened to "Class of 3000"? That's another Cartoon Network show that seems to have disappeared while the execrable "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" keeps going.

In other news, Michael Goodwin from the Daily News is on NY1, blabbering on Jeremiah Wright. Can we please let this matter die? Obama's already addressed this. Goodwin and his fellow bloviators need to give it a rest. Say, what about John McCain and that Hagee psycho he's been hanging out with. Eh, Michael? Or could it be the IOKIYAR principle at work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that