News from Toon-Land!

It turns out that the last-ever episode of Ed, Edd, and Eddy will air on April 27. I'm quite stunned at the news. It seemed that this series would never end. Meanwhile, cool shows like The Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo have long since fallen by the wayside. Sense that doesn't make. Anyway, I'd love to see Brak get a new series, but who knows if that'll happen. I think they'll move Metalocalypse to 2 PM before that happens.

Maybe they'll also can The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, which started out funny and is now just gross.

Meanwhile, I'm going to check out that Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie at some point. I'm more excited about this than I ever was about Serentiy. I know that sounds weird, but it's true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell us something we don't already know

We're the ones we've been waiting for, and all that